30 ft. Narrow Electric Articulating Boom Lift
The Z-30/20N electric and bi-energy offers quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments.
- Works in tight spaces with zero tailswing and front arm swing in stowed and raised positions
- 47 in (1.19 m) wide chassis for narrow aisle access
- 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom has 139° range of motion allowing positioning above or below horizontal
- Standard self-leveling platform features 180° powered horizontal rotation for precise positioning and easy operation
- Drive performance of 35% gradeability and 3.3 mph travel speed
- Motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors, reducing complexity and improving reliability
- Automatic hill and ramp braking
|Working Height *||36 ft (11.14 m)|
|Width||3 ft 11 in (1.19 m)|
|Horizontal Reach||21 ft 5 in (6.53 m)|
|Up & Over Clearance||12 ft 8 in (3.86 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.