32 ft. 4-Wheel Drive Scissor Lift
The GS-3369 RT is a rough terrain scissor lift that is a tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machine with positive traction control - ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites.
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control ideal for demanding outdoor worksites
- Drive and function at full height
- Up to 40% gradeability
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Tilt level sensor with audible alarm
- Proportional lift and drive
- Full-height swing gate
- AC power to platform
- Rear-wheel braking
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Descent alarm
|Working Height *||39 ft (11.90 m)|
|Width||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||15 ft 1 in (4.60 m)|
|Lift Capacity||1,000 lbs (454 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator's manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.