19 ft. Compact Electric Scissor Lift
The GS-1930 is ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces and is excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance, and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
- Zero-emission electric operation
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- 36 in (0.9 m) roll-out platform extension
- Automatic 25 amp battery charger
- Proportional controls for drive functions
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
- Solid, non-marking tires
- AC power to platform
|Working Height *||25 ft (7.79 m)|
|Width||2 ft 6 in (0.76 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.