Roofing Coil Nailer
The CN445R2 SuperRoofer roofing coil nailer drives 3/4" to 1-3/4" coil nails. Its rapid-fire trigger values makes it the fastest roofer on the marker with little recoil. This powerful nailer is great for hard dried-out wood, metal valleys, and re-roofing through several layers of shingles.
Perfect for asphalt shingles, siding, box assembly, metal, and plywood.
- Rapid fire trigger valve - CN445R2 comes with a rapid trigger valve. The CNN455R2 is the fastest roofer on the market with little recoil.
- Tar resistant nose (patent pending) - The nose of the CN445R2 is designed to resist tar four times longer than conventional tools.
- Powerful - Excellent for hard dried-out wood, metal vallets, and re-roofing through several layers of shingles.
- Removable contact foot - Easy to remove and clean, inexpensive to replace.
- Nose magnet - Holds the last nail of the coil, preventing waste and jamming.
- Full round driver blade
- Dial adjustable depth control - Dial depth control requires no special tools, providing accurate depth control for the softest shingles to the hardest wood. No need to make any adjustments at the compressor.
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Trigger lock for safety
- Maintenance free end cap filter (US Patent 5637125) - It prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. Internal parts last longer and the inside of the tool is kept clean. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; foreign substances are ejected automatically from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
|Firing Method||Rapid Fire|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||10-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 12-3/16"|
|Load Capacity||120 nails|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 100 psi (Regulator)|
|Air Consumption||0.047ft3 /cycle at 100 psi operating pressure|
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.