Rolling 100 ft. Drain Cleaning Auger
The Model R drain cleaning machine features a Flex Leader and an extra heavy-duty frame constructed of 1-1/4 in. steel tubing.
The 12 in. Flex Leader helps negotiate bends and traps. The unit is designed to clean 3 in. to 6 in. diameter lines up to 100 feet with the unique TRI-MAX inner core cable - the toughest cable in the industry - available in 5/8 in. and 3/4 in. diameters. The Model R is powered by a heavy-duty 1/3 HP capacitor Baldor motor and utilizes easy “snap-lock” tool connectors. Belt Guard makes maintenance and repair faster and easier. This compact and rugged machine is ideal in situations with limited work space.
- Heavy-duty 1/3 HP Baldor capacitor start motor
- Rugged frame constructed of 1-1/4 in. steel tubing
- Removable handle for easy transporting and working in tight spaces
- Snap-lock couplings hold tools firmly in place; no screws required to connect tools.
- Built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) on a 20 ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock
- Air foot switch and cord assembly standard for easy operation
- Tri-Max cable available in 5/8 in. or 3/4 in. diameter
- Large 10 in. wheels for easy maneuvering
- Reinforced cable cage holds 100 ft. of Tri-Max cable and removes quickly for easy loading
- Impact resistant belt guard for additional operation safety is mounted securely to the motor with
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.