Drain Cleaning Auger Drill
The Model S is a hand-held 1/2 in. drill-powered machine for cleaning small, inside lines 1-1/4 in. to 2 1/2 in. in diameter and up to 35 ft. Double insulated commercial grade 1/2 in. heavy-duty drill for shock prevention. Lightweight stainless steel cable drum won't rust, break, or crack. Cast aluminum hand guard is designed for safety and ease-of-use.
- Jacobs easy-to-tighten cable chuck, made of new composite material with hardened steel liner and jaws, fits securely in place and resists rust for longer life
- Lightweight stainless steel drum provides excellent durability and is corrosion resistant when exposed to harsh liquids
- Cast aluminum hand guard is designed for safety and ease-of-use
- Variable speed, 1/2 in. reversing drill with double ball bearing gear head for longer life is double insulated for increased operator protection and smooth, quiet performance
- All cables are constructed of certified music wire and IC cables have genuine galvanized aircraft wire inner core for long lasting operation
- 1/4 in., 5/16 in., and 3/8 in. expanded end cable available to open kitchen and bath drains or go down vents
- 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. expanded end inner core cable is specifically designed to tighten down and break through tough clogs while resisting kinks
- Drop head tools can be easily attached to 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. inner core cable via DH-4 fitting for a choice of cleaning tools with built-in drop head action
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.