1,300 ft. Automatic Self-Leveling Laser Level
The LL300 self-leveling laser level features a rugged design with "hard hat" rotor protection that provides superior drop and weather protection. It's built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft. (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft. (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tipover.
The LL300's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with remote control slope option
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.