2,600 ft. Automatic Self-Leveling Laser Level
The fully automatic, self-leveling LL400 laser level sets a new standard in rugged reliability, handling a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in tough jobsite conditions, the LL400 consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase your overall productivity and cost-savings.
The LL400 laser level features easy, one-button operation for basic leveling and provides reliable, highly accurate, long-range measurements, even for machine control applications.
The LL400 is designed to be durable and reliable, day in and day out, and can be operated in the rain for superior drop and weather protection. The rugged LL400 can withstand drops of up to 3 ft. (1 m) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 5 ft. (1.5 m). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, results in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL400's self-leveling capability provides outstanding accuracy and allows one-person setup of slopes on grade.
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling minimize operating costs and boost productivity
- Highly rugged design and unique patent-pending lighthouse seal protects the transmitter head and glass, offering superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime
- One-person operation reduces labor costs.
- Highly accurate at 1/16 inches at 100 feet (1.5 millimeters at 30 meters) for precise measurements on the job
- Temperature-calibrated, high accuracy for consistent performance across larger jobsites
- IP66 dust and waterproof for continual performance in harsh conditions
- Withstands a direct drop of 3 ft. (1 m) or a 5 ft. (1.5 m) tip-over onto concrete
- Ability to be used up to 2,600 ft. (800 m) diameter with a detector makes the unit ideal for small to large projects
- Single-axis slope mode offers fast setup and grade match to a reference mark for permanent and accurate ceiling slope reference
- Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs
- Long-range remote control gives you quick access to all the laser functions without returning to the transmitter
- Slopes on grade
- Leveling forms and footers
- Screeding concrete
- Driveways and ramps
- Machine control
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.