Submersible Residue Dewatering Pump - Manual, Electric
The LSC1.4S residue dewatering pump is able to pump down to the floor, even the smallest puddle can be pumped dry. This submersible pump is the best for complete drainage of flat surfaces where a sump is not available.
- Prime pump through discharge outlet for start up at any water level
- Internal check valve holds prime and prohibits back flow through pump when stopped
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longer operational life
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal design protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles
|Motor Output (HP)||2/3|
|Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Dimensions (Dia x H)||7-11/16" x 12-7/16"|
|Continuous Running Water Level||0.04"|
|Pump Weight||29 lbs|
Equipment availability may be limited and rental rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes and additional costs and or fees, such as refueling, Loss and Damage Waiver, and delivery are extra when applicable. All terms and conditions of the Rental contract will apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 743-4400.