Representative image. Model may vary.
The AL224 automatic optical level is designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping. The level is easy to set up and attach quickly to flat or domed head tripods. An adjustable built-in bubble mirror can be tilted for easy viewing of the circular bubble in any position. A built-in optical peep sight and double-sided endless tangent drives allow for easy targeting and operation with either hand. Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient. Rugged metal housings provide increased durability. Weather resistant housing design and rubber and plastic controls ensure the instruments can continue working even in adverse environmental conditions.
- 24X magnification
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing increases durability
- Water resistant construction
- Leveling across the jobsite
- Leveling forms and footers
- Checking elevation
- Measuring cut and fill