Representative image. Model may vary.
The 22 lb. SDS Max Demolition Hammer with SHOCKS® provides high performance without overheating. The hard hitting and reliable German engineered mechanism, delivers 19 joules of impact energy and a non-air pumping beat piece to extend tool and seal life by eliminating dust from entering the unit. SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration at the handles, compared to hammers without such systems. A large rocker switch makes it easy to power on and switch off.
|Impact Energy||19 Joules|
|Max Watts Out||750 W|
|Tool Length||26.8 in.|
|Variable Impact Control Dial||7 settings|
|Chuck Type||SDS Max|
|Loaded Speed||1,020 - 2,040 BPM|
|Power Tool Type||Corded|
|Tool Weight||23.4 lbs.|
|Vibration Control||Yes - SHOCKS|
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 14 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (9 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application
- Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
- One-step chisel rotation (12 positions) allows the user to quickly and accurately adjust the chisel, not the tool
- Large rear rubber handle allows easy operation with one or two hands
- Variable position side handle allows 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment for ease of use
- In-line design for easy operation of tool in horizontal or vertical applications
- SDS max tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.