Representative image. Model may vary.
Multiquip ActivPrime automatic priming pumps are the perfect choice to tackle demanding detwatering challenges such as sewage by-pass, general construction, emergency response, mining operations, and indsutrial applications.
|Max Flow||2,300 GPM|
|Max Head||110 ft., 47.6 PSI|
|Suction Lift||28 ft.|
|Max Water Temp||200° F|
|Max Casing||130 PSI|
|Mechanical Seal||Grease lubricated|
|Power||49 HP at 2,800 RPM|
|EPA Tier||Tier 4 Interim|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gal.|
|Fuel Consumption||1.75 GPH at 1,800 RPM|
|Operating Time||28 hours at 1,800 RPM|
|Compressor Type||1-cylinder, gear-drive|
|Compressor Output||8.5 CFM|
- Automatic dry priming & re-priming design - utilizes efficient environmentally safe engine driven compressor/venturi priming system.
- High efficiency dynamically balanced closed Impeller design - made from strong 65-45-12 Ductile Iron with rear-equalizing vanes. Reduced axial loading improves performance and prolongs seal and bearing life.
- Compact pump end - hardy 3/4" Class 30 cast iron pump casing withstands pressures up to 195 psi. Shaft manufactured of 4340 alloy steel with 416 stainless steel shaft sleeve. Drive system requires no bearings, reducing failures and service requirements.
- Grease lubricated mechanical seal - simplifies service and provides positive lubrication of tungsten carbide rotating and silicon carbide stationary seal faces
- Pump body clean out ports - multiple, convenient entry ports on the pump casing and discharge valve assembly permit easy service access.
- EARTHSmart eco-friendly prime system - the highly efficient dry-priming design utilizes an engine-driven compressor/venturi priming system to prevent 'blow-by' of waste and sewage by-product.
- Fuel efficient design - The priming system, closed impeller, and high flow discharge valve provide 28 hours of operating time at 1,800 RPM / 39 hours at 1,600 RPM. A 50 gallon fuel tank features fuel gauge, strainer and locking fuel cap.
- Heavy-duty support jack stands - all trailer mounted pumps include (5) adjustable outrigger jack support stands.
- Galvanized hose couplers - 6" diameter ANSI suction and discharge Bauer hose fittings for secure hose operations.
- Industrial battery - heavy-duty 175 amp hour / 990 CCA. Mounted in a lockable frame.
- Proven power plant - a John Deere 4024T 4-cylinder diesel engine provides on demand power and fuel efficiency. This turbo-charged, water cooled direct injected engine produces 49HP at 2,800 RPM.
- Full control panel - ensures accurate monitoring and safeguards during pumping operations. The following gauges and alarm devices are installed: engine oil pressure, tachometer high water temperature, hour meter, volt meter, battery charge lamp, and glow plug indicator.
- Industrial DOT / NHTSA certified trailer - ensures safe towing, surface stability, and long term support of the pump. Trailer includes electric brakes with break-away switch, lashing rings, four stabilizing stands and one top wind swivel jack.